Maintain Independence with a Little Extra Help.
Stay independent and close to our community’s activities in an assisted living apartment at The Gardens at St. Gertrude’s.
Residents are just steps away from a comfortable common area, activities room, chapel, and The Gardens’ dining room. Stroll our well-manicured grounds or join in a card game with friends.
- Assisted living apartments that include (kitchen, living room and bedroom)
- Personalized care plans
- Three meals a day in the dining room and afternoon snack provided
- 24-hour monitoring
- Professional, friendly assistance with bathing, dressing, mobility and medication management
- Access to community amenities including dining room, common areas and activity room
- Variety of wellness and recreational activities
- Weekly Masses and Protestant Services
- We are physically connnected to St. Francis Regional Medical Center: you can access the clinics and other services without ever going outside
- Outdoor Garden area with walking path and comfortable chairs
- Personalized gocery shopping through Coborns Delivers
- Exercise programs
- On-site beauty shop
Assisted living is one part of our continuum of senior living services.
Learn more about The Garden’s at St. Gertrude’s. To schedule a tour or get more information, contact us.
July 2017 1 bedroom with den and 2 bedroom apartments available
Take a look at our assisted living floor plans: