Join Our Team of Compassionate Caregivers.
When you work for St. Gertrude’s Health and Rehabilitation Center, you’re a part of something much bigger.
As a Catholic, mission-driven, non-profit organization, you’ll find that our Mission and Core Values extend far beyond a poster on a wall. Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about by incorporating our Core Values of Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect and Justice into daily work, making a difference in the lives of our residents, their families and their friends.
Joining the Benedictine Health System means not only joining one of the nation’s largest Catholic long-term care providers, but gaining access to a wide range of innovative thinking, quality systems, and management expertise, skills and experience.
We’re always looking for dedicated people with excellent skills who share our Core Values and our commitment to providing compassionate care and services to seniors in need. You’ll become a part of a team of more than 6,000 employees across six states in approximately 40 communities.
What we offer for employees working 60 or more hours in a two week pay period
- Health, dental and eye insurance
- PTO and paid holidays
- Short and long term disability
Our typical shifts: ( especially in nursing)
Day: 6:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Afternoons/PMs: 2:30PM - 10:30 PM
Overnights: 10:30 PM - 6:30 AM
Thanks for your interest in employment at St. Gertrude’s Health & Rehabilitation Center.
If you are interested in our Culinary department please contact A'viands at www.passion4foodservice.com. or call 1-855-436-6373.
Please follow the steps below: Applications are only accepted through the online process.
- The application process includes an application and a care profiler questioner.
- You will need your work history including dates and contact information; three references with contact information.
- The process must be done in one session- please allow yourself adequate time to complete the entire process.
- If you are experiencing any difficulty it may be due to your internet browser.
- Please include a current email address so that you may receive confirmation that your application has been received.
- If you are a qualified candidate your application will be forwarded to the hiring supervisor, who will then contact you.
- Questions may be directed to our Human Resources Department at 952-233-4400.
The best browser for this program are Chrome, Foxfire or Internet Explorer 9.
- To begin the online application process- Apply Here